Water Based Primer/Sealer/Finish
ONE COAT™ features a very low odor, very high spread rate, and years of lasting protection. ONE COAT™ also stainproofs and waterproofs. It is safe and pleasant to use as directed.
Here are some main applications:
- ONE COAT™ is a paint protector and paint restorer. Use it to restore the pigment of faded, oxidized house paint and other paints. 4 coats produce an amazing new appearance – saving an owner the cost of repainting old paint that isn’t damaged. Paint won’t fade for many years (whether it is new or old) when sealed with ONE COAT™. It really should be used to seal all new paint once it is dry which will prevent the paint from fading peeling, flaking, chipping or cracking for many years. ONE COAT™ is also ideal for sealing line paint in parking garages, and for sealing curb paint. Sealing exterior house paint with ONE COAT™ will save you several house painting cycles.
- ONE COAT™ is a water stain killer and graffiti blocker. Use it as a primer before every painting because it dries in minutes with moving air and then can be almost immediately painted over, saving a fortune in labor time (by not having to wait for other primers to dry which could be many hours). Less paint is needed when the surface is primed with ONE COAT™ and there are no other stain blockers or special primers required!
- Use ONE COAT™ to seal virtually anything “off the floor”: walls, furniture, objects, such as plastics, chairs, desks, all metals, etc – new or used. Use 4 coats for the highest gloss and best protection.
Tough, Long Lasting, VOC Compliant Primer/Sealer Finish
Only 19.6 g/l per California VOC Regulations
- Available in a Glossy and in a Satin/Matte Version
- Protects Paint from Sun, Water, Soil and from Fading
- Can be Installed on Almost Any Surface or Object
- Very Low VOC: Only 19.6 g/l per California VOC Regulations
- Exceptional Durability and Resistance To Staining
- Does Not Attract Soils and Dust
- Warranted For 5 years*
ONE COAT™ is available in both a high gloss and in a satin/matte finish appearance. Very high spread rates (330 – 2,000 sq. ft. per gallon – for all required coats – based upon the porosity of the primed/sealed surface) make ONE COAT™ also an economical choice.
ONE COAT™ can be also used to seal all types of metal, plastic, painted, vinyl, and leather materials and more to prevent damage from SUN, WATER, and most CHEMICALS. This includes leather, vinyl, furniture, stainless steel, and telephone booths. Pre-sealed wooden objects can be waterproofed and protected with ONE COAT™. Because dust, dirt, and many chemicals cannot penetrate nor harm ONE COAT™, sealed objects are now water and stain resistant and very easy to clean with just water.
ONE COAT™ will prevent the frequent oxidizing of Brass and eliminate the high labor costs of frequent brass polishing. Brass will not need any brass polish. Our product can be used on top of the lacquer on the brass or on unlacquered brass. Be certain to remove any oily brass polishing on the brass or on the lacquer on the brass before applying ONE COAT™ because oil and water do not mix! Our water based product will run on oily brass. Less costly protection is also made possible when it is applied to metals such as aluminum and steel to eliminate the need for expensive cleaning chemicals and high labor cost cleaning work -permanently! ONE COAT™ also makes vehicle finishes look better. The high gloss can last for years!
Main Uses for One Coat™:
- Exterior house paint (under and over), line paint, painted metal and wood surfaces like fences, doors, banisters and other woodwork.
- Over any other coatings in good condition to prolong its life and to avoid costly stripping and reapplication.
- Concrete sealer and finish, great also for all masonry, worn ceramic tiles. Tough grout sealer.
- Metal, brass, chrome, aluminum, stainless steel (elevator doors/refrigerators).
- Previously sealed wood and furniture. Wall paper, vinyl and other surfaces.
- Small objects from plastics, rubber or leather like: rubber tires, hoses, belts, wallets, shoes, even telephones, etc.
- ONE COAT™ is safe and pleasant to use as directed.
- High spread rates: 330 sq. ft.- 2000 sq. ft. per gallon for all required coats ensure economical use.
- ONE COAT™ will not yellow, peel, flake, chip, nor crack. Colors will not fade/oxidize.
- ONE COAT™ protects and restores old house paint pigments and prevents new paints from fading.
- ONE COAT™ also enhances the look on all applied paints/materials/substrates.
- There is no evidence of UV damage, or other damage on sealed surfaces for over 9 years!
- Our sealers/finishes are unaffected by high heat, water, salt water, wind, rain, acids, and food liquid spills.
- VOC COMPLIANT: Only 19.6 g/l per California VOC Regulations
WARRANTED FOR 5 YEARS!
How Much Of One Coat™ And ND Graffiti Shield™ Do I Need?
1. Porous materials such as concrete, brick, blocks, stucco:
– In most cases, you will need to apply 2 separate coats of ONE COAT™ according to our directions. The approximate coverage is about 330 sq. ft. per gallon for two coats.
– You need to apply 4 separate coats of ND GRAFFITI SHIELD™ according to our directions. The approximate coverage is about 250 sq. ft. per gallon for all 4 coats.
2. Semi-porous materials such as indoor/outdoor house paint, wood:
– You need to apply 2 separate coats of ONE COAT™ according to our directions. The approximate coverage is about 660 sq.ft. per gallon for both two coats.
– You need to apply 4 separate coats of ND GRAFFITI SHIELD™ according to our directions. The approximate coverage is about 500 sq.ft. per gallon for all 4 coats.
3. Non-porous materials such as metals, plastics, non-porous paint:
– You need to apply one single coat of ONE COAT™ according to our directions. The approximate coverage for this coat is about 2000 sq. ft. per gallon.
– You need to apply 4 separate coats of ND GRAFFITI SHIELD™ according to our directions. The approximate coverage is about 500 sq. ft. per gallon for all 4 coats.
The best method to determine the spread rate for these products on your material is to pre-test them on a small inconspicuous area according to our Directions. Our estimates should not be relied on to be accurate for your application.
WARNING: ONE COAT™ AND ND GRAFFITI SHIELD™ CANNOT BE ALLOWED TO FREEZE IN THE CONTAINER AS THEY WILL RUINED WHEN THAWED! Please order NEXT DAY AIR Shipment of these products if you are living in areas affected by cold – freezing weather.